Monday, February 19, 2018

Unexpectedly UK - To Scotland & England I Go!

I know I've mentioned of my plans to visit New Zealand, but somehow--when it was time to decide--another country diverted my attention. But... that isn't such a bad thing--the UK is awesome too. After all, it's where all the Harry Potter-y is! And to be honest, I never thought I'd ever get a chance to visit the UK--this trip is almost a dream come true.

In comparison with my previous trips, this will be my longest one yet--15 days and 14 nights. The first half of my trip will be in Scotland, while the second half will be in England. So feel free to scroll through the entire itinerary. Upon my return, I'll write a summary addressing the feasibility of my hard work below. 

*All dates, maps, and accommodations have been removed. I'll list the Airbnbs of my choice in a separate post.




Check out my other posts on the UK:
Airbnb Scotland & England

Post-trip posts:

No comments:

Post a Comment