Friday, September 4, 2015

Shopping in Japan

I wrote a similar post before my S. Korea trip. There, I mentioned junk food, cosmetics, memorabilia, and airport chocolate. For this post, it's almost the same.

So, here's my shopping list:

#1 Kit Kat
Image from Lostintranslation.com


Every single Kit Kat flavour I can find. I'm going to catch 'em all, pack them up, and come home with a Kit Kat 'loot' (in which I won't be sharing. Sorry not sorry). 

#2 Face Mask


I have no idea what cosmetics Japan has to offer, because my knowledge of what's good for my face revolves around Laneige. However, I recently tried a Kanebo face mask and I love how my face feels after. So I think I'll buy some when I'm there.

Image from mynews13.com
#3 Memorabilia


In this case, all the awesome Harry Potter merchandise and clothing I will inevitably fall in love with when visiting Universal Studios Japan. 

Also, if I can find an Attack on Titan shirt, I'll be buying it without a second thought.

*I actually converted around RM1,200 to yen just for shopping. I know. I've never done such a thing before. I'm hoping to fill my luggage with 'pottery' things.


#4 Airport Chocolate


Whether in Kansai International or KLIA2, duty free chocolate is the best. I'm going to be looking out for Dark Chocolate and Peanut Butter M&Ms. 

Also, they say there are special Kit Kat flavours sold only in Japan airports. I'll definitely look out for those too.

So there you have it, my shopping list. When I get home, I'll take a picture of my glorious haul. Till then, I'll just dream about them.


Check out my other posts on Japan:

Post-trip posts:

No comments:

Post a Comment